Nexus Adventures Wiki News
Calling for New Team Recruits!
- The LNA Staff is working to move this project closer to completion, but we need your help. We're in need of additional team members to join us in producing this game. What positions are open? I'm glad you asked!
- Coders: We're always in need of people who are knowledgeable in C++ and C#. If you think you have those skills, send us a request and a sample of your work! We'd be glad to take a look and hopefully add you to our team. Open Slots: 3.
- 2D and 3D artists: This area is probably our biggest area of potential growth. We have a huge need for artists who are proficient in graphical design, computer art software, and have a big imagination to take ideas from concept, to concept art, to a finished product in-game. Open Slots: 4.
- 3D Modellers: This is another area that we are looking to grow. The project is going to require additional 3D assets, and we're looking for modellers who can use Blender, 3DS Max, or other 3D software well. Open Slots: 3.
- If you do not fit any of the listed categories, do not let that deter you from contacting us! Leet us know what your skill set is, and we will examine our team structure to see if we have a need for your help.
- All applicants will need to have the ability to get a Slack account and other file sharing accounts as required.
- Please note: Not all applicants will be accepted. If you are not accepted on the first try, we will do our best to point candidates in the right direction to sharpen their skills to come back and try again. We want you on the Nexus Adventures team!
- Please apply through our website, http://dev.nexusadventures.ga/. If you encounter technical difficulties, let us know through the wiki, and we will do our best to resolve those as soon as possible.
Director of Marketing and Public Relations