Crimstonium is a highly conductive material, rarely found within Miner Gardations , it is usually referred to as Red Crystal and the infection it produces when introduced to minifigs is know as ARC. It's weaker then Imagitium by itself, but much stronger then both it and Maelstrom Crystal when combined with one of the other two elements.
As it is a highly conductive material, it is commonly used in Electric Circuitry for spaceships and buildings. It can also be used to make Superconducting Electromagnets (Monopoles) for weaponry. However, its true use is as its extracted form, which is commonly used as a power source for Zephyr Technology, and can be used in sync with Maelstrom to be used as a Eclipse Power source.
ARC is short for (Alternative Reaction to Crimstonium) a disease cause by uncontrolled or unprotected contact with Crimstonium in it's purest form. The only known people to have this disease or Werman and other Zephry power plant engineers. The disease cause the entire minifig to become a Holostromic substance.
- Crimstonium is based off Redstone from Minecraft
- It's root word is Crimson, meaning Deep or Dark Red.
- Crimstonium, for unknown reasons, is highly resistant to corruption by the Maelstrom, though cannot be used as armor because of its inability to be shaped.
- While Holostrom was invented with Maelstrom , it can be used with Crimstonium.
- Anne Chient discovered Crimstonium's use for Holostrom, but X and Dr. Caries discovered it's properties originally.